Help us spread the word!

Saturday 23 November 2013

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

Hi girls!
Who else is excited that Xmas is fast approaching. Can you believe it's almost the end of November? Oh God! Where did all the time go? And I haven't even started my Xmas shopping.

Well, at least I have these amazing new pieces at KOOGAL HQ to comfort my desire of cute clothes. Because Australia's weather ( at least in Sydney) has been acting a little cray cray, I choose to play it safe (and smart) by adding some super cute midi dress. They are not that long to get in your way, but not that short ( so when the wind blows, you don't have to cover up) hence the name MIDI dress.

And they are soooooo CUTE...! I mean, I'm one of those people who hates anything in the middle ( I mean it's either a YES, or a NO, what's with all the 'maybe' right?) but I gotta admit I'm sold, on these cute babies. Don't take my words for it!
Check em out and buy em! You're welcome! =D

 TOTAL INNOCENT BODYCON DRESS $39 include FREE SHIPPING <3

Oh! And did I mention the cool warrior like maxi skirt? Oh, the skirt..... I LOVE KOOGAL's MAXI SKIRT. 
I feel like a Goddess or a warrior wearing it. Ok, with normal double slit skirts, I may not be comfortable fighting in battles ( yes, I will be wearing skirt to battles, if I ever have to go on a fight) since the risk of over-exposing my delicate part ( or flashing my bum bum) is obvious. But this skirt, it comes with freaking short shorts, and it's soo cute. Don't even get me started on how cool the chiffon feels against my legs. And the way it fly with the wind, and I'm still not flashing any one. WONDERFUL! 


And they come with freaken faux leather bracelet, so whenever I feel like hipster, I'll pull em out and leave em hanging round my thighs, because hipsters don't care bro!

And oh god! the skirt comes in yellow! I love yellow, it's the color of the sun, and I really need some sunshine right now, Sydney has been raining pretty much the last week



I will be updating KOOGAL with much much more kool stuff, don't miss out girls! Join our KOOL club on Facebook and Instagram 
Lots of love and peace! 
Tram =D

No comments:

Post a Comment